Image Map

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Introducing the TH digraph

Yay for a three day week coming up!  Even though I am pretty bummed that we don't get Wednesday off this year, I am trying to think * positively* and am still thankful for a short, fun week with my kiddos.

This week, I am introducing the /th/ digraph for the first time to most of my class.  My search online and in all of my resource books and files only turned up with digraph sorts with the typical ch, th, sh, wh.  This is great for a digraph review...but way too much for my students right now.  So, I whipped up a little T vs. Th Sorting Activity pack tonight to help introduce /th/ more gently.  Plus, if I hear someone mix up Tuesday with Thursday during calendar time I may scream.

I will post pictures tomorrow of my class using some of the T vs. Th sorting activities so you can see them in action!  You can pop over to TpT to see more for now--this pack is on sale for $1.00 for the next 24 hours so hurry and go check it out!


Also-tomorrow, my new phone is finally coming so I hope to be able to access my pictures/take new pics to continue my Daily 5 series.

Short and sweet-that's all for tonight.  Happy short week to all!

2 comments:

  1. I just nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my blog to learn more!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog to see the rules of the award! :-)

    ReplyDelete