Image Map

Monday, July 29, 2013

Daily 5 and Open House Freebies!

I have been busy making some goodies for the new school year and have linked up with both the Made it Monday and Manic Monday linkies to share them with you! I hope they are helpful to you in your own classroom!

I know there are a bazillion versions of Daily 5 menus floating around online, but I decided to make my own version to match my classroom theme.  Here's a preview of what mine looks like:


{Click here} to get the freebie from Google Drive.
I have them all printed and mounted to bright yellow card stock! Now I just need to pop into school to laminate.  I am planning on linking together with metal binder rings.  You can kind of see the clothespin on the Read to Self sign...I am going to use clothespins with student's names on them to allow students to independently manage their 2-3 Daily 5 choices per morning.

Another back-to-school to-do item that I checked off my list today was making the labels for my open house folders. I like to make a cute label for these, since it's one of the first impressions parents will get of my classroom.  {Click Here} to pick up your free set- I made them in color or black and white for you!



Here is one of my own folders-mine is personalized with my name and school (blocked out) but the freebies are blank of course!

Head over to Classroom Freebies and 4th Grade Frolics to link up with these fab bloggers and check out all of the other awesome ideas!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


Leave me some comment love if you downloaded one of these freebies! I love to hear feedback about the things I make!

1 comment:

  1. These are really cute! Especially love the folder labels. I haven't attempted Daily 5 in my classroom yet, thinking about starting something this year (maybe January!) LOL

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete