Image Map

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Holly Bloggy Xmas...A Million Years Late Plus a Winner!

Ok, so I wasn't the most motivated blogger over Christmas vacation so I am little behind on posting about the Holly Bloggy Christmas Exchange that I participated in this year at Teacher Blogger Exchange.  It was super fun!

I received Greg Smedley's name from Kindergarten Smorgasbord...love that blog!
Here are some pics of the gifts that I sent off to him (hope they arrived okay:)




Check out Kindergarten Smorgasbord!

And I was lucky enough to have Shuna P. from Pocket Full of Kinders as my holly blogger!  She sent a cute goodie box filled with some calendar post-its that are perfect for organizing for the new year.  I am going to use one of them for blog post ideas.  I also got a cute travel cup with doggies all over it (obviously I mention my dog on here wayyyy too much).  And best of all, I got to choose a product from her TpT store!  I got this cute little winter pack that has three fun literacy centers.  I am in the process of prepping them for use in the next couple of weeks.  Thanks, Shuna!



Shuna's cute unit that I picked from her TpT store...go check it out!
And now...super exciting! I had a little mini baby giveaway (I didn't do a great job promoting it, so I may have another soon...keep an eye out).  Here is the winner of a $10 TpT giftcard....
Entry #2 which is Karmen from Karmen's Kinders!  Congrats! I will be contacting you!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you like your little goodie

    I love the gifts you sent to Greg too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kelly!

    Karmen
    carmenb104@gmail.com
    Karmens Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved participating in the Teacher Blogger Exchange! Just was curious who won your giveaway for the last giveaway on TBE? I had my fingers crossed! LOL

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me look into that. I thought tbe was choosing the winner and then telling me who to contact. I will figure it out asap!

      Delete