Image Map

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Write the Room

Do your kids love write-the-room activities?  Mine sure do-no matter how many times they've done them!  I think they are one of the easiest ways to incorporate some movement into an academic activity.  I also love that writing-the-room really increases students' awareness of the environmental print in the classroom.

It's never too early to start planning for the beginning of next year, so I've just put up an ABC write-the-room set on my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  This year, I used these every week and they worked really well as a center activity when copied back-to-back with my rainbow writing sheets. Even though we did all 26 of them, the kids still ask for them, so I need to make some for consonant blends, digraphs, and word families!


Also-I am so excited that I won my first giveaway from Busy Bees!!! I swear I've entered 90 million blog giveaways and never won so I'm super happy that my unlucky streak has ended:)  Plus, I got the mother load of cute bear units that I can't wait to use next year. Thanks, ladies!

I will be back this week with lots of fun pictures from our planting unit--so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment