Image Map

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Another Tax Day Sale, this one with a BONUS!!

I wanted to get a more detailed post up tonight, but my computer's internet connection is acting up at my parent's house, so I am stuck using their computer. I don't have any of my pictures or files available:(

I did still want to post to let everyone know that I decided to have a flash Tax Day Sale at my TpT store. Everything's 15% off right now. The sale only goes through today, so be sure to stop by right away. I don't have a ton of items, but my handwriting packets and sight word activities packet are good throughout the school year. They are pictured below.

BONUS: The first two people who purchase an item of mine and leave a comment here telling me they've done so will get an additional item from my store for FREE:) Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This is quite interesting. I am glad that I came across here. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete