Image Map

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Teachers Notebook

Hope you all are having a great weekend!  I have been pretty darn lazzzzy but...

I've finally decided to open a Teachers Notebook store.  I didn't know too much about the site at first, but I've found some super good deals on it and it seems to be growing in popularity.  I love how they have a separate clip art section for easy shopping, too.

I am slowly uploading all of my products/units to the site.  While I'm in that process, I have decided to make all of my products 50% off!  Head over to check them out.  I have already uploaded my brand new Ultimate Reading Comprehension Pack and my Snow Much CVC Fun pack, which have been popular (by my standards) on TpT for the past few weeks. My kiddos really loved the mitten match rhyming scavenger hunt activity that's included in the Snow Much CVC Fun pack. I wish I would have gotten pictures, but of course I forgot like always! Hope you find a great deal! If you do, I would LOVE to hear about it!




No comments:

Post a Comment