Image Map

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Visual Plans for the Week

I have been so inspired by Deedee Wills' visual plans so this week I am linking up with her to share mine. This is only my second attempt trying to make them.  They pale in comparison to hers, but I tried my best! I hope they give you some inspiration for your own classroom. Click the picture of the plans to go to Google Drive, which will allow all of the hyperlinks to work.  All of the pictures of unit covers are also clickable links.  There is one freebie that I found and included for the play-doh shape mats.



I promise that I will get more detailed with my math and science instruction as I get faster at making these visual plans. Go link up yourself at Mrs. Wills' blog
Have a great week!  Hope it's getting easier for you as the little ones learn the routines! :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks great and so much learning fun! Hope you started off to a great year! Amber ~ Kindergarten Rocks Blog

    ReplyDelete