Image Map

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Valentine's Day is Coming!

Hello Friends,

Although I should be sleeping right now to get ready for the 10K I'm running at 9 tomorrow morning, I am posting a freebie Valentine's letter match sheet...good for preschool or to use with your kiddos who really need some help with letters and/or visual discrimination skills.



Just click here to get a Google Docs version. :)



Just a heads up...this is one of my first attempts at creating a cute "freebie" and linking it to Google docs so I hope it works out okay. If you have any pointers/tips for me that would be AWESOME. Especially for uploading MS Word docs to Google docs...printing to a PDF seems to mess up all the formatting for some reason. Does anyone else have that issue??

And one more thing... a sight word die toss sheet. Program a wooden cube with 6 sight words. Students roll, read and record the words on their sheet. Good for probability and graphing, too!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your freebie is perfect for my new little darling who has never been to school. He was pretty good with uppercase letters but needs a lot of practice with lowercase letters. I am your newest follower.

    Tricia
    Queen with Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world. I am a newbie too (I started my blog in August of last year). It has been a great learning adventure for me as I am sure it will be for you. There are so many wonderful bloggers out there that will hold your hand if you need it (Lord knows I do).

    Come check me out @ http://mrsgreeneskindergartenkorner.blogspot.com/

    :) Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Thank you so much! I just found your blog and am your newest follower! I would love for you to come visit me if you get the chance! I have TONS of *freebies*!

    I'll be glad to help if you ever have any blogging questions but know that I am no expert and probably can't help! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of your positive comments! :) You guys are awesome!

    Kelly
    "Kindergarten Kel

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete