Image Map

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Dollar Store at my TpT store!!!

OK so I know I've been a HORRIBLE blogger and I do have big plans to get back on track with some regularly schedule posts but for now I'm just dropping a line to let you all know that I've marked everything down at my TpT store to only a buck!!!! So stock up now on some new things for next school year:).

I put some of my fave back-to-school products below! Let me know if you pick anything up that you love!
First Day Fun with Chester Raccoon! 

Build community in your classroom with this fun set!

Make your classroom a "hoppy" place with my Frog Themed Classroom Set!

And I just made a Frog Themed Word Wall to match my  classroom set!


7 comments:

  1. Aww I love The Kissing Hand! Can't wait to go check out your Kissing Hand product. Also I am looking to re-vamp my blog and I love your blog design! Who designed it for you?

    Brittany
    Lovely Literacy and More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brittany,
      Thanks for your comment. My blog was designed by Christy Fultz at Ms. Fultz's Corner (msfultz.blogspot.com). She was awesome to work with and I highly recommend her!

      Delete
  2. I just purchased your Chester set, Rainbow Writing and Primary Reading Comprehension! Thanks so much!!

    Laura
    Kinder Kraziness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the great sale.
    Yvonnee

    ReplyDelete